ABB invites fresher candidates for off campus drive for the position on Finance Analyst. This is great opportunity to work under senior expert of ABB. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
ABB is a leading global engineering company that energises societal and industrial transformation to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. ABB pushes the boundaries of technology by connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation, and motion portfolios to drive performance to new heights.
Position Name – Finance Analyst
- Regularizing accounting activities which include preparation, analysis and posting of journal entries
- Assisting in the preparation of balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Supporting the team in reviewing the Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliations
- Assisting the team in reporting and analysis
- Performing the accounting closing activities
- Establishing and maintaining effective and cooperative working relationships with all the stake holders
Eligibility & Skills for ABB Finance Analyst Position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce
- 0-1 year experience in General Accounting and SAP
- Must be flexible in working for any shift timings
- Good communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, SAP/Oracle knowledge is an added advantage
How to register?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies