Accenture invites women applicants latest for Hack Diva a – A contest for women in engineering, is designed to empower and encourage female students to showcase their skills and win BIG. This contest is open to all female students from all engineering colleges in India who have graduated in 2022 or will be graduating in 2023. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
About Accenture Hack Diva
Accenture believes in creating a sense of belonging for all employees by working together to create an equal-opportunity culture in which everyone can perform at their best, advance, and thrive. Accenture will celebrate International Women’s Day for the 19th time in 2023, providing an opportunity for them to have open, honest, and meaningful conversations about gender equality. Accenture is also celebrating how women are living boldly to be without limits this year, as well as how we can continue to support gender equality – to highlight the limitless, barrier-free, and unhindered opportunities women can have to thrive!
Hackathon Name – Accenture Hack Diva
Salary & Prize –
- Top 10 candidates will be awarded prizes worth ₹25,000.
- Top contestants who are shortlisted (as per eligibility criteria) will get an opportunity to participate in
- Accenture’s Fast-Track recruitment process.
- An impressive starting salary for Associate Software Engineer at ₹4.5 LPA.
Eligibility & Skills for Kyndryl Customer Service Representative
- Female students from any branch/stream who are pursuing BE/BTech (full-time course) degree and graduating in 2023.
- Female students from any branch/stream who have completed their BE/BTech (full-time course) degree and graduated in 2022.
- 1st/2nd/3rd-year engineering students are not eligible to apply and will be disqualified
- Registration is mandatory in order to participate in this contest.
- No Accenture employee can participate in this contest.
Accenture Hack Diva Timelines
- MCQ Assessment – Candidates will have to solve 20 MCQs based on Coding Fundamentals in one minute each. This is not an elimination round—the combined score of MCQ and Coding rounds will be considered for the final shortlist. You’ll see the VERIFY/PLAY button in this section if you’ve registered and completed your profile and are accessing the test from a desktop/laptop.
- Coding Assessment – This is the second part of the evaluation. Candidates will get 45 minutes to present a coding solution to the coding challenge in any language of their choice. The code written by the candidates will be passed against the test cases and scores will be allotted based on the number of test cases passed.
- Fast-Track Recruitment – Top contestants who are shortlisted (as per eligibility criteria) will get an opportunity to participate in Accenture’s Fast-Track recruitment process.
How To Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies