Accenture invites applicant for hiring drive for the position on Transaction Processing New Associate-Procure to Pay Processing. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Pune, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Accenture is a global professional services firm that specialises in digital, cloud, and security. We offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song, all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres, and we have unrivalled experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries. Every day, our 699,000 employees deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity, serving clients in over 120 countries. We believe in the power of change to add value and achieve shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Position Name – Transaction Processing New Associate-Procure to Pay Processing
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
- The decisions that you make would impact your own work
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts”
Eligibility & Skills for Accenture Hiring 2023
- Qualifications: BCom/MCom
- Years of Experience: 0 to 3 years
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Agility for quick learning
- Written and verbal communication “
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies