Accenture Hiring 2023
Accenture invites application for off campus hiring drive for the role of System and Application Services Associate. It is full time permanent job, Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Indore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – System and Application Services Associate
Salary CTC – INR 3,41,000
Job Eligibility & Skills for Accenture Hiring 2023
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S,B.PSc,B. Agri & RD,B. ActSc, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M, B.L.I.Sc., B.FA,BBiot, B.S.Micr ,B.Design, B.Plan, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered).
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch)/MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree. Eg: You must complete your 3 year BBA course in 3 years and the 2 year M.A course in 2 years.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date of apply have (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to register for Accenture?
Click here to Join our LinkedIn Page
Others Important Vacancies