AGCO is hiring 2022 | 0-3 Years
AGCO invites application for latest hiring drive in their company for the position of Product Support Specialist. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Bangalore, India The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below.
Position Name – Product Support Specialist
|Company Name||AGRO Corp.|
|Qualification||Engineering/ Management Degree|
- Assist AGCO customers and dealers in adoption and/or troubleshooting of any technical and/or operational queries.
- Develop strategy to increase adoption of digital products by identifying training needs, video tutorials, help articles etc. using trends from received customer queries
- Partner with AGCO’s training team, Customer Support Team and Product Management team to develop training tutorials, videos and articles.
- Participate in cross functional meetings with Product Management, Information Technology, and Digital Transformation Office to drive customer issues to resolution in timely manner.
- Participate in pilot projects to support new Digital Product Rollouts in various regions globally.
- Develop, manage and own content for chatbot and adoption platform to provide on the go assistance to the user.
- On certain occasions, perform site visits, occasional dealer and customer visits, as project requires.
Qualification & Skills for AGCO hiring
- Bachelor degree of Engineering / Management
- Relevant Experience 0 – 3
- Data Analytics
- Work well in high-pressure situations
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Effective communication and influencing skills.
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies