Airbus Fresher Hiring 2022
Airbus has released information for Fresher hiring 2022 for the position of Associate System Engineer for the location Bangalore, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details eligibility & apply from the given below link. Fill form before the form get expired.
Airbus is a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a worldwide scale. With over 130,000 employees and as the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader, Airbus is at the forefront of the aviation industry.
Position – Associate System Engineer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not disclosed|
Responsibilities for Airbus fresher hiring 2022
- His/her primary functions are incident / problem management, Major issues resolution & continuous Service Improvements.
- End-to-end responsibility to assure operational availability for end users.
- Provide day-to-day support for production processing by solving incidents and requests raised by the user community and an ongoing event and alert management related to Application usage, availability and performance inside a defined support environment.
- Identify, assess risks and opportunities in his/her area of duty. He/she identifies and prioritizes events that might negatively/positively affect the programme / process/ function objectives and he/she categorizes them. He/she takes corrective and preventive actions accordingly.
- Analyze and propose/implement to Improve incident resolution quality
- Perform incident categorisation/classification & find out critical issues/most popular incidents and do root cause analysis
- Perform root cause analysis for critical incidents & trend analysis for proactive measures
- Write/Update knowledge management articles with incident analysis
- Participate in Agile Development activities and deliver features for fix/improvement in the Applications support areas.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives on demand.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
Qualification & Skills
- Engineering graduate any stream
- Understand the business requirements & specifications.
- Design, develop, test and document software/application modules.
- Ability to learn and master Technical and Functional areas in SAP
- Strong Analytical skills, Complex problem solving, ability to diagnose, reproduce & address application issues
- Ability and willingness to learn about high performance computing
- Individual & proactive Way of Working.
- Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaptation and learning of the business processes in Agile methodologies
- Profile Screening
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 18/04/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
- Apply Link Click here
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022