Airbus hiring Challenge 2022
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2020, it generated revenues of €49.9 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry and a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We believe that it’s not just what we make, but how we make it that counts; promoting responsible, sustainable and inclusive business practices and acting with integrity. Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place, on the ground, in the sky and in space.
- Airbus hiring Challenge 2022 is looking for Python Developer for the location of Bangalore, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
Position – Python Developer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
About for Airbus hiring Challenge
Airbus id proud to present to WonderHacks 1.0. A hackathon for the Women in Technology that aims to provide an opportunity to all women out there who are passionate to build technology led experience for tomorrow.
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting, publishing, supporting and operating web applications
- Predominantly working on Palantir Foundry platform that helps remove the development barriers between back-end data management and front-end data analysis.
- Deploying highly available, scalable, maintainable, monitored solutions.
- Implementing test automation covering multiple test aspects, like unit testing, functional testing, security. testing, load and performance testing.
- Developing, updating and use CI/CD pipeline to allow fully automated deployments of applications across all environments from Development, Q&A and Production.
Qualification & Skills for Airbus hiring challenge
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant. field with development experience as Intern.
- Strong Knowledge and Coding abilities using Python and related frameworks like PySpark.
- Knowledge of server-side development, database design (SQL and NoSQL).
- Advanced level of English.
- Profile Screening
- Hackerearth Assessment
- 10 MCQs
- 1 Programming Question(Language Restriction: Python)
- 1 SQL Question
- Tech Interview
- Final Interview
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 04/03/2022
- Late Date –20/03/2022
- Exam Date – will be notified.
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022