Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023
Introduction – Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status. Airports Authority of India (AAI) released recruitment notification on the post of Junior Executive, Manager, Junior Assistant for year 2023. The eligible candidate can check details & various criteria and apply from given below link. Speed up
Post Name – Junior Executive, Manager, Junior Assistant
|Manager (Official Language)||02|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||356|
|Junior Executive (Official Language)||04|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Airports Authority of India 2023
Age (As on 21 Jan 2023)
- Maximum age limit should be 30 Years for Senior Assistant, 27 Years for Junior Executive, 32 Years for Manager.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should be completed Degree, PG
- Check notification for better understanding.
- 1000/- Rs. For Others
- 0/- Rs. For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women
- Payment Mode- Online
- Starting date of apply online is 22 Dec 2022
- Last date for submission is 21 Jan 2023
How to Apply?
- Click for Airports Authority of India Online form (from 22 Dec 2022)
- Download Notification