Airtel Hiring Drive: Airtel looking passionate candidates for the role of Data Analyst. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Gurgaon, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and apply from the given below link.
Bharti Airtel Limited is a global leader in telecommunications. We are the most trusted provider of ICT services, with a global network spanning the United States, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, India, and the SAARC area. Airtel Telecommunications is one of the top three mobile service providers in the world (in terms of subscribers).
Position Name: Data Analyst
Key Responsibilities: Airtel Hiring
- Organizing and running competition & challenges related to AOI & Connectivity across India
- Catering to different MIS requirements from Circle or Centre.
- Presenting Digimate Traffic Aggregator Summary along with Airtel IQ Dashboard
- Classification, Digitalization & Analysis on Residential, B2B & Commercial Connected Buildings
- Aggregating input on top deals and tracking them over the month
- Data inputs for Cascades & Reviews
- HP Utilization analysis with tracking Revenue in Connected Buildings
- Tracking OB fulfilment against DOA Approvals
- Advance AOI Rental Dispersion analysis
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Excel (Should be well versed with formulas like V-lookup, H-lookup, Pivot table, Concatenate, Trim, etc.)
- Good analytical skill and logical reasoning.
- Good Communication Skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage a variable workload and meet schedules with accurate results.
- Ability to work well independently in a team environment, be self-motivated, and multi-task while achieving expectations.
How to Apply for Airtel Hiring ?
Apply to this role now: Click here
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Join Telegram