Alstom invites candidates for off campus drive for the position on Trainee. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Coimbatore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations.
Position Name – Trainee
Eligibility & Skills for Alstom Off Campus Drive 2023
- Minimum DECE / DEEE / DME
- Basic electrical & electronics equipment knowledge & safety condition
- Ability to summarize and focus on the critical issues
- Good Communication skills
- Multi-cultural Management Teamwork
- Self-driven and courageous
- Product Knowledge
- Process & Methods Knowledge
- Lean Management
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Quality Focus
- Continuously Learning
How to register?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies