Altisource invites applicants for the hiring drive for the position on Analyst, Quality Assurance. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from anywhere. A location of job is Remote. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) creates world-class mortgage and real estate technologies and services, and we are well positioned to help revolutionise how homes are bought, sold, and managed. In the United States, we work with seven of the top ten mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative that accounts for 15% or more of the $1.8 trillion US Originations market.
Position Name – Analyst, Quality Assurance
Salary CTC – 5.50 LPA (Glassdoor estimate)
Eligibility Criteria for Altisource Hiring 2023
- Graduate in any stream (Essential)
- Flexible to work in rotational/night shift (Essential)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
- Ability to work independently with high level of focus on detail(Essential)
- Ability to maintain a high rate of accuracy and productivity, as well as the ability to multitask and function under deadlines in a fast past environment (Essential)
- Overall 6months to 2 years of work experience (Fresher can apply if Good communication and interested in US Mortgage process)
- Previous experience in Mortgage Services (Desired)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Desired)
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies