Amazon Hiring 2023: Amazon invites applicants for hiring drive for the position on Associate – Retail Process. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from anywhere. A location of job is Remote, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Amazon.com, Inc. is a multinational technology corporation based in the United States that specialises in e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is sometimes referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” and is widely regarded as one of the world’s most valuable brands. Along with Alphabet (parent company of Google), Apple, Meta (formerly Facebook Inc.), and Microsoft, it is regarded as one of the Big Five American technology companies.
Position Name: Associate – Retail Process
Eligibilty & Details: Amazon Hiring
- Ability to adhere to an SOP driven process and execute high judgement actions and accuracy as per defined SOPs.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline (Mandatory)
- Work Experience: 0 – 2 years (Max) of experience.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication in English Language.
- Strong analytical ability
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off).
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down up to the duration of his shift.
- Candidates who are based in or willing to relocate to the below locations (only) should
How to Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Join Telegram