Ameriprise hiring drive 2022
Ameriprise has released information for hiring drive 2022 for the position of Data Analyst Process Trainee for location Gurgaon/ Noida, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
At Ameriprise Financial, we have helped our clients1 feel confident about their financial futures for more than 125 years. Our network of more than 10,000 financial advisors*2 delivers personalized financial advice to help clients reach their goals. Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC., a registered investment adviser.
Position – Data Analyst Process Trainee
|Company Name||Ameriprise Financial|
|Job location||Gurgaon/ Noida|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Job Roles & Responsibilities for Ameriprise hiring drive 2022
- Working with Analytics internal teams and business partners to define and document business requirements.
- Translating business requirements into Solutions.
- Perform and deliver on complex ad-hoc business analysis requests.
- Develop predictive models to support varied business objectives, as needed.
- Development and execution of reports for program tracking, model validation, and other information-based solutions support.
- Translate analytic output into understandable and actionable business knowledge.
- Engage US counterparts to ensure solutions are appropriate as per business requirement and level of readiness.
- Coordinate and prioritize business needs in a matrix management environment.
- Documentation and communication of results and recommendations to external and internal teams.
- Ensuring maintenance of requisite quality standards.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/ BTECH or Master Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Operation Research or PG in Data Science/ML from a reputed institute
- 0 – 6 months of experience in analytics and Python
- Strong quantitative/analytical/Python programming and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Power point and Word
- Strong and consistent academic performance
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment on multiple projects and drive results through direct and in-direct influence
- Candidate should be willing to learn SAS, AWS tools, Tableau
The Selection process of Ameriprise includes the multiple round of interview.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting Date of Apply – 22/06/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Test Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies