Ansys Off Campus Drive 2022
Ansys has released information for latest off campus drive 2022 for the Position of Technical Support Engineer for the Location Pune, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where Ansys software played a critical role in its creation.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation enabling next-generation advancements from self-driving cars to electric aircraft to connected cities. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and create products limited only by imagination.
Position – Technical Support Engineer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Role and Responsibilities
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques to provide highest level technical support to customers and Channel Partners for Ansys CFD family of products.
- Adhere to support processes to ensure high-quality, timely customer service that results in customer satisfaction.
- Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas.
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes. May also participate in field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements.
- On an as-needed basis, support Sales and Marketing by conducting demonstrations, webinars, online training, and other meetings.
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed.
Qualification & Skills for Ansys Off Campus Drive 2022
- B.E./BTech in Aerospace/Mechanical/Civil Engineering or related engineering field.
- Required minimum years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: BS+0
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages.
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- face to face Interview (online)
- HR Discussion
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 28/03/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
- Apply Link Click here
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022