Anthology invites applicants for hiring drive for the position on Associate Software Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
Position Name – Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility & Skills for Anthology Hiring Drive 2023
- 0-2 years of experience
- Experience with cloud-based hosting solutions (AWS)
- Any experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Experience with the Java stack, SQL databases, and web application development
- Any experience with Object-Oriented design and coding
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exposure to writing unit and integration tests
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- An understanding of data structures, algorithm analysis, and design skills
How To Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies