AstraZeneca invites applications for off campus recruitment drive for the position on Junior Associate. It is full time permanent type job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Chennai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Junior Associate
Eligibility Criteria for AstraZeneca Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline – preferably Pharma or Mpharm (Pharmocology is preferred) or MBA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to transform data into a concise, yet compelling story.
- Ability to synthesize information and produce insightful and accurate analysis and recommendations.
- Highly organized and impeccable attention to detail. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver accurate reports without grammatical or data errors.
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership, self-starter and proactive attitude.
- Good Mix of Technical Understanding, Business Sense, Managerial/Connecting and Interpersonal skills
- Strong familiarity and understanding of social media platforms (preferred) such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums, Instagram and Tumblr required.
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint.
AstraZeneca a dynamic global biopharmaceutical company focused on innovation. AstraZeneca are inspired by what science is capable of & motivated by a desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. We are daring in our thinking. Proactive in seeking out extraordinary discoveries.
How to apply?
Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies