Avalara Hiring 2023: Avalara hiring MBA candidate for the role of Associate Analyst. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Pune, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and apply from the given below link.
Avalara assists businesses of all sizes with tax compliance. Avalara provides cloud-based compliance solutions for various transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, GST, excise, communications, lodging, customs duties, and other indirect tax types, in collaboration with top ERP, accounting, ecommerce, and other financial management system suppliers. Avalara is headquartered in Seattle and maintains offices in Canada, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Brazil, and India.
Position Name: Associate Analyst
Responsibilities: Avalara Hiring 2023
- Prepare and file Sales & Use tax returns and payments accurately and timely as required by taxing jurisdictions to ensure all return filing deadlines are achieved
- High standards for Accuracy to be maintained in line with standard Operating Procedures to avoid causing Penalty & Interest to the client
- Should be a Quick learner; should be able to learn and unlearn in a fast-paced business
- Manage the clients’ expectations and overall experience. Troubleshoot, validate, and understand the transactional data, prepayment, and credit adjustments.
- Understanding the tools / applications and procedures to successfully complete filings. Updates / maintains all spreadsheets and tax calendars for various US States
- Build sales and use domain knowledge, gain understanding of up-stream and downstream processes.
- Handle off cycle projects, i.e., Adding clients to Avalara’s bulk account, stragglers, filing frequency.
- Proactively participates in a dynamic and innovative tax environment
- Works cooperatively with all staff members and management; consistently dependable, efficient, and accurate in performance of work tasks
- Participates actively in all process meeting and discussions; to have an opinion where needed.
- Maintains a consistent and regular attendance of set work schedule.
- Flexible to extend working hours, working on weekends and holidays as may be required to complete the filings requirements.
Eligibility: Avalara Hiring 2023
- Should be MBA in finance (not required to be from a top B – School)
- 0 to 1 year of experience
- Exposure to MS office tools would be an advantage.
- Exhibit strong professional written and verbal communication skills, including conveying information in clear and simple method.
- Team player. Good logical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to be successful while overcoming obstacles, driven problem solver.
How to apply ?
Apply to this role now: Click here