AXA Technology invites applicants for fresher hiring drive for the position on Associate, Financial Reporting and Accounting. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore/Bengaluru, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Protection has always been at the heart of what we do, assisting individuals, businesses, and societies to thrive. And AXA has always been a pioneer, an innovator, and an entrepreneur, promoting progress in all of its forms. Our mission is also related to the Group’s origins. AXA has always been committed to being a force for good in the world. AXA has always been attentive to its social environment and embraced its responsibility as an insurer: responsibility for taking action upstream in order to better understand risks, with one goal in mind: to ensure better protection.
Position Name – Associate, Financial Reporting and Accounting
Eligibility & Skills for AXA Technology Fresher Drive 2023
- B.Com / M.Com / MBA with 0-1.5 years of experience in Accounts Payable function at a shared service center
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Basic to Intermediate level knowledge of office tools e.g. MS Excel/MS Access.
- Have a high level of data input accuracy and ability of attention to details
- Be flexible to adopt changes on a fast pace
- Take complete ownership of assigned activities
- Be a team player, help the team to meet critical deliverables
- Be Innovative and bring process improvements
How To Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies