Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2023
Baker Hughes invites application for Early Career Program: LEAD for the role of Field Engineer (INDIA) under the Field Operation. It is full time permanent job, Working style is work from office. A location of job is Pune, Maharashtra, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Early Career Program for Field Engineers inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This program takes approximately 36 months to complete and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative significant contributions to our future.
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Job Eligibility & Skills for Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2023
- Have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (all fields), Engineering Technology, Geosciences or similar
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be legally entitled to work in India the country in which you are applying without sponsorship or time restriction
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary) and able to travel internationally
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
- Demonstrate good leadership, critical thinking, and numerical skills as well as data analysis and project management abilities.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
- Assessment Test
- Technical and HR interviews
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies