Barclays Careers Hiring: Barclays hiring for the role of Graduate Analyst. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Mumbai, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and apply from the given below link.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Position Name: Graduate Analyst
Responsibilities: Barclays Careers Hiring 2023
- Help build and optimise everyday analytical tools and models used by desk traders
- Build and maintain trade and booking database
- Understand and assist desk to build tools for usual trading activities such as margin calls, interest payments, capital management, risk reporting, pricing
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all risk types in the business
- Oversee risk and trading management of Live trades
Eligibility: Barclays Careers Hiring 2023
- Strong quantitative background
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Aptitude for self-learning and collaborative mindset
- Proactive in nature. Should be keen to learn and implement learnings in real time
- Team player
- Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Basic Knowledge of credit products, risks and their mitigation techniques
- Basic understanding & interest in Finance
How to Apply: Barclays Careers Hiring 2023?
Apply to this role now: Click here