Barclays invites applications for the off campus fresher recruitment drive for the position on Process Advisor. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Delhi, India. You will be responsible to process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy. AAdhereto quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
About Company : Barclays
Barclays is a multinational British universal bank based in London, England. Barclays is divided into two divisions: Barclays UK and Barclays International, with a service company called Barclays Execution Services. Barclays’ roots can be traced back to the goldsmith banking business founded in the City of London in 1690.  In 1736, James Barclay joined the company as a partner. In 1896, twelve banks from London and the English provinces, including Goslings Bank, Backhouse’s Bank, and Gurney, Peckover and Company, merged to form Barclays and Co. Over the next few decades, Barclays grew to become a national bank.
Position Name – Process Advisor
Eligibility Criteria for Barclays Fresher Recruitment 2023
- 0-24 months of relevant experience
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation.
- Knowledge of related risk and audits.
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies