Barclays Graduate Analyst Programme 2022
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
- Barclays Graduate Analyst Programme 2022 is looking for new Graduate Analyst for the location of Pune, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
Position – Graduate Analyst
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Responsibilities for Barclays Graduate Analyst Programme 2022
Our Graduate programmes deliver immersive experiences, transformative development and incredible support – giving each graduate the best possible start to their career. You’ll learn continually. From bespoke training to courses on our e-learning platform, you’ll become more capable and better-equipped every day.
Whichever programme you choose, you’ll do meaningful work, discover resources to help you build a long-term career and develop your skillset with the guidance of a hand-picked line manager and a dedicated talent coach.
- Design, develop and deliver innovative and tactical solutions to benefit the finance community.
- Work closely with onshore and offshore developers within an agile environment to deliver on time to plan and on budget.
- Work to and contribute to overall application design, translating business requirements into technical designs that can be used to effectively build applications.
- Understand the current application architecture and roadmap; ensure all solutions are developed according to standards and best practice.
- Continually strive to develop yourself and stay abreast of new technologies and emerging methodologies.
- Independently identify repetitive or time consuming processes that can be automated, especially where they benefit multiple business areas.
- Identify and resolve problems, working closely with the business and support teams.
- Be able to contribute to status updates, and own risk or issues to give early visibility of problems.
What we’re looking for:
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Python, FLASK/Django, SQL
- Understanding of writing high quality, readable, reusable, testable code.
Qualification & Skills for Barclays Graduate Analyst Programme 2022
- Qualification to Bachelor degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Maths, Physics, Computer Science);
- Ready to learn new things
- Good communication skills
- Good to have knowledge in –
- DevOps toolchain technologies (e.g. stash, Jenkins)
- Understanding of end-to-end software development lifecycle especially agile software development techniques;
- Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development
- Docker container management.
- Strong hands on knowledge of Java API , microservice architecture and Springboot framework
- Hands-on knowledge on multithreading and design patterns
- Hands on knowledge on Rest and Soap based webservices .
- Knowledge on writing Junits and parsing of RAML
- Knowledge of Configuration tools like Git and artefact repo like Nexus.
- Strong Knowledge of applications on Java / J2EE and extensive knowledge of IDE – Intelli-j/Eclipse
- Good to have hands-on knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 10/03/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – Will be notified
How to Apply for Barclays Graduate Analyst Programme 2022 ?
- Apply Link/ Registration Link Click here
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022