Barclays invites applicants for the recruiting drive for the position on Process Expert. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Delhi, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
About Company :
Barclays is a multinational British universal bank based in London, England. Barclays is divided into two divisions: Barclays UK and Barclays International, with a service company called Barclays Execution Services. roots can be traced back to the goldsmith banking business founded in the City of London in 1690. In 1736, James Barclay joined the company as a partner. In 1896, twelve banks from London and the English provinces, including Goslings Bank, Backhouse’s Bank, and Gurney, Peckover and Company, merged to form Barclays and Co. Over the next few decades, Barclays grew to become a national bank. Barclays installed the world’s first cash dispenser in 1967. In 1918, Barclays bought London, Provincial, and South Western Bank.
Position Name – Process Expert
Eligibility Criteria for Barclays Recruiting 2023
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns.
- Effective communication & Email writing skills, including questioning skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail.
- MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to comprehend given set of instructions and apply the same for day to day transaction processing.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies