Blackrock Off Campus Drive 2022
As a global investment manager and fiduciary to our clients, our purpose at BlackRock is to help everyone experience financial well-being. Since 1999, we’ve been a leading provider of financial technology, and our clients turn to us for the solutions. they need when planning for their most important goals.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
- Blackrock Off Campus Drive 2022 is hiring Associate Software Engineer for the location of Gurgaon India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
Position – Associate Software Engineer
- Experience – Fresher
- Graduate –
- Job Type – Full Time
- Job ID – R213760
- Location – Gurgaon
- Website – https://www.blackrock.com/
Job Responsibilities for Blackrock Off Campus Drive 2022
- Design, develop, and deliver robust technology solutions to the organization’s sophisticated problems.
- Play a key role in growing the core offering of the Aladdin Compliance Platform.
- Make autonomous decisions on which platform solutions best fit the business problem presented
- Drive engagement with partners to ensure that proper business requirements are established.
- Developing exception-based, business-process-centric technology solutions that provide scale to operations teams globally.
- Build relationships with other internal technology teams to ensure familiarity with all potential technology solutions while also holding them accountable for capturing and measuring business benefits.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong SQL and database knowledge, and/or application design platforms (e.g., Angular, Flask).
- Enthusiasm and ability to work in a team-environment, multi-tasking, collaboration and effective communication skills are a must.
- Experience in financial services preferred (investment banking/asset management).
- Knowledge of software development best practices (analysis, design, development, testing).
- Identification of risk or gaps in a process and implementing plans to resolve.
- Researching, problem solving, and process re-engineering.
- Ability to convey sophisticated concepts simply and clearly.
- Application screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 08/01/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – Will be notified
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022