BNP Paribas hiring 2022 | Off Campus
BNP Paribas Securities Service invites application for off campus hiring for the position of Associate, The Process Associates You will be responsible for serving numerous Institutional Clients and their Portfolio’s in the areas of Asset Management, Asset Servicing, Performance calculation, Trade processing related activities pertaining to different markets across the globe. The Process Associate is responsible for interacting with Line Managers and the clients of BNP Paribas Group and needs to provide high quality of service to the internal/external clients to meet the expected service standards. It is full time Job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Chennai, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Associate
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Job Requirement for BNP Paribas hiring 2022
- Degree – B.Com / M.Com / MBA / PGDM (Specialization in Commerce or Finance)
- Candidates with minimum aggregate score of 60% & above with no current backlogs
- Work experience – Fresher or less than 12 months of relevant work experience
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation
- Client focus
- Solid organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Prioritizes multiple tasks
- Meets deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS Excel skills required.
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider, backed by the strength of a universal banking group. Our mission is to protect and secure assets for all actors of the investment cycle: buy-side, sell-side and issuers. A part of the Corporate and Institutional Banking business of the Group, it has USD 8,770 billion assets under custody, USD 2,074 billion assets under administration and administers over 10,000 funds. BNP Paribas Securities Services has a unique multi-local model, servicing both the buy-side (the institutional investors and the fund managers) and sell-side (the broker-dealers community and the banks) providing a global coverage of over 100 markets through 9,500 employees worldwide across 34 countries.
- Technical Round
- Technical and HR interviews
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies