Burns & McDonnell invites candidates for off campus fresher recruitment drive for the position on D’Mod Trainee Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Mumbai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Burns & McDonnell is a family of companies that designs and builds our critical infrastructure with an unrivalled team of engineers, construction professionals, architects, planners, technologists, and scientists. With over 60 offices worldwide and an integrated construction and design mindset, we provide full-service capabilities. Burns & McDonnell India was founded in Mumbai in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary.
Position Name – D’Mod Trainee Engineer
Eligibility for Burns & McDonnell Fresher Recruitment Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil engineering, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills.
- Candidates who have completed CAD course will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of overhead construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking ability.
- Strong analytical capability and an interest in electrical power systems.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide.
- Self-motivated, growth focused.
How to register?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies