Buro Happold invites applicants for the campus drive for the position on Graduate Electrical Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Mumbai/Hyderabad/Bangalore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
About Company :
Our clients describe us as “passionate,” “innovative,” and “collaborative.” BuroHappold Engineering is an independent, international engineering firm that has become synonymous with the delivery of creative, value-driven building and city solutions for an ever-changing world over the last 40 years. Our clients include more than 90% of the world’s leading architectural practises, and we have worked with global organisations such as the United Nations, The World Bank, and UNESCO. We deliver elegant solutions for buildings and cities that seek to address the major problems confronting societies today through our global community of driven, world-leading engineering professionals.
Position Name – Graduate Electrical Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Buro Happold Off Campus 2023
- Typically 0- 1 years’ experience of Electrical design engineering.
- Master’s degree (MEng or MTech) / MSc from premier institutes in India.
- Graduate member of professional institution.
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.
- The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to propose multiple solutions to Clients and objectively summarise the benefits and shortfalls of each.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies