Cargill invites applicants for the hiring drive for the position on Learning & Development – Associate. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bengaluru, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
About Company :
Cargill’s operations in India began in 1987. It operates in the following industries: refined oils, food ingredients, grain and oilseeds, cotton, animal nutrition, industrial specialties, and trade structured finance. Cargill sells leading consumer brands of edible oils such as Nature Fresh, Gemini, Sweekar, Leonardo Olive Oil, Rath, and Sunflower. It also sells wheat flour under the Nature Fresh label. Cargill’s Animal Nutrition division provides animal feed and premix, as well as nutrition for aqua, dairy, and poultry. It sells animal feed and premix under the Provimi, Purina, Citura, and Cargill brands. Grains and oilseeds are produced at 200 storage facilities in the Grains and Oilseeds business. It employs over 3500 people across offices, plants, and a network of warehouses.
Position Name – Learning & Development – Associate
- Manage program communication, enrollments, cancellations, venue, materials, pre work distribution and post-delivery follow up with participants and their managers.
- Maintain global program tools such as online collaboration sites, document management and learning management systems.
- Collect and maintain information to evaluate program effectiveness, measure business impact and gauge client satisfaction.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision and address queries, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Eligibility Criteria for Cargill Hiring 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proficient with MS Office Tools, video call and documentation on SharePoint
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies