Caterpillar invites applications for off campus recruitment drive for the position on Buyer-I. It is full time permanent onsite job. Working style is work from office. The loaction of job is situated at Chennai, India. You will be responsible to support buyers, supplier development engineers, supply network professionals, product supply NPI leader, supply network operations supervisors and/or managers working with category, facility, product and logistics teams and customer(s) will be fully informed of progress on assignments to ensure all requirements are met. Participate in and provide analysis related to CPPD/NPI projects to Product and Procurement teams.
If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Buyer-I
Eligibility criteria & skills for Caterpillar Recruitment Drive 2023
- The position requires an undergraduate degree from a college or university – or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate to advanced skill in use of computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, purchasing systems, and e-mail systems is preferred.
- Requires effective communications skills – both oral and written
- Must exhibit strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style
- Preferred that the incumbent is familiar with basic procurement and quality principles, procedures, and techniques
- Required to be able to prioritize work in a dynamic environment
Caterpillar has been promoting sustainable development and assisting clients in creating a better world through cutting-edge goods and services since 1925. Caterpillar provides services based on cutting-edge technology and years of product knowledge at every stage of the product life cycle. These goods and services offer outstanding value to support the success of our clients, and they are supported by our extensive dealer network. Caterpillar operates on every continent, primarily through the three segments of “Construction Industries,” “Resource Industries,” and “Energy & Transportation,” and through the section of “Financial Products,” which offers financing and related services.
How to Apply?
- Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies