CDK Global Campus Hiring 2022
CDK Global invites application for recruitment campus hiring 2022 for the role of Assoc Implementation Support Rep. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Hyderabad, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Assoc Implementation Support Rep
Salary CTC – 4.00 LPA.
Job Eligibility & Skills for CDK Global Campus Hiring 2022
- Qualification: B.Sc/B.Com/BCA Computers or equivalent education & Freshers with good communications skills
- Graduation year of passing: 2021 & 2022
- Experience: 0-1 year of experience in Finance-Insurance Automotive Operations
- Must demonstrate fluency & very good command of the English language (verbal & written)
- Must possess a passion for Technology, with the ability to be self-directed, highly motivated, and able to set priorities with minimal supervision
- Experience working as part of onshore/offshore Teams is highly desirable
- Must be willing to have daily contact with US-based Team members as required
- Ability to use multiple software applications
- Time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Performance Track record should be good in the last tenure
CDK Global is a leading provider of integrated data and technology solutions to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation, and heavy equipment industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end, omnichannel retail commerce through open, agnostic technology, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers and original equipment manufacturers, serving nearly 15,000 retail locations in North America. CDK solutions connect people with technology by automating and integrating all parts of the dealership and buying process, including the acquisition, sale, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Assessment Test
- Technical and HR interviews
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies