CGI invites applicants for off campus recruitment drive for the position on Associate Systems Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore/ Chennai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. We are insights-driven and outcomes-based to help accelerate returns on your investments.
Position Name – Associate Systems Engineer
Eligibilty: CGI Off Campus Recruitment 2023
- Must have a Graduate degree (B.E/B.Tech) 2022 pass out only from a reputed institution
- Adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies. Expected to work in a 24/7 environment on rotational shifts
- Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards Participate in the recruitment process for initial member screening
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with decision-makers at customer organizations
- Knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks
- Problem analysis and solving
- Learning, adaptability and attention to detail
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to the latest technologies.
- Any IT skill such as Unix, Network, Python, Scripting, or Database will be added advantage
- Willingness to learn new emerging technologies
How to Apply for CGI Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
Apply to this role now: Click here
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Join Telegram