Cisco invites applicants for the apprentice program for the position on Apprentice. The Cisco Apprenticeship Program provides a development opportunity for college graduates to gain knowledge and exposure to the corporate environment. The program is in line with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) and students can benefit from the training provided (classroom as well as on-the-job) as a part of this fixed term program. Working style is work from office. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
About Company :
Cisco Systems, Inc., abbreviated as Cisco, is a multinational digital communications technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California. Cisco designs, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecom equipment, and other high-tech services and products. Cisco focuses on specific technology markets such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security, videoconferencing, and energy management, with leading products such as Webex, OpenDNS, Jabber, Duo Security, and Jasper. Cisco is one of the world’s largest technology companies, ranking 74 on the Fortune 100 and employing nearly 80,000 people.
Position Name – Apprentice
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Apprenticeship Program 2023
- Eligibility Criteria: – Completed B.Tech/BE, Diploma in any stream, BCA, BCom, BBM, BBA, BA, BSc and other related degrees in any specialisation in 2021 & 2022 with no backlogs
- Has no (zero) work experience.
- Inclination towards Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication and related fields
- Available for 12 months of full time training from Feb-23 onwards
- Technology enthusiast, willing to walk the path of continuous learning and self-improvement.
Deadline to fill the form: 31st Jan 2023 – 08:00 pm
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies