CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate Test Engineer
CloudSense has released information for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Graduate Test Engineer for the location at Chennai, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
Since starting out in 2009, CloudSense has grown at a remarkable rate. Today we employ more than 350 people, across 12 offices spanning Europe, the U.S. and Asia Pacific. We are Gartner Visionaries and a member of Tech City’s Future Fifty program. The CloudSense CPQ engine powers increased productivity and profits for ambitious enterprises. Our CPQ is complemented by Product Catalog, Order Management, Contract Management, Document Generation and Digital Commerce. Combined, the applications help businesses launch faster, sell more and fulfill products faultlessly for the entire customer lifecycle.
Position – Graduate Test Engineer
|Graduates||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Job Responsibilities for CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022
- Analyze new product features, create test cases, execute product testing, and log and retest bugs according to standard Cloudsense procedures
- Report bugs in a professional, reproducible manner
- Ensure your work conforms to testing best practices
- Write clear and well-structured documentation, such as test cases, bug reports, and user guides
- Performing manual and/or automated test runs during feature testing, preview testing, release testing and bug testing windows
- Learning the ins and outs of at least one product or part of a larger product during their trial year to the level that they can reliably be trusted to maintain it
- Execute tasks as assigned by Project Delivery Managers, Developers and Testers in charge of their Products
Qualification & Skills
- B.Sc/BCA/MCA in Computer Science, or a related field
- Knowledge of any programming language.
- Solid knowledge and ability to communicate in English about IT topics
- Basic IT skills, especially an understanding of browsers and web technologies
- Capability for critical thinking, an eye for detail
- Good organizational skills
The selection process of CloudSense includes the various rounds of interview.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Starting Date of Apply – 14/07/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Assessment Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022