CommBank Off Campus Drive 2022
- We have over 37,000 employees across our retail, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment and broking businesses, as well as a range of interests around the world. As such, we offer a broad range of opportunities for our employees to continue to build on their skills and develop their careers in new and interesting directions.
- CommBank Off Campus Drive 2022 is hiring Associate Graduate Engineer for the location of Mumbai, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
Position – Associate Graduate Engineer
|Company Name||Commonwealth Bank|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not disclosed|
Job Description for CommBank Off Campus Drive 2022
- Undertake maintenance activities of the built systems including patching and lifecycle management
- Driving automation through understanding processes and implementing improvements.
- Diagnosis of operational incidents, performing root cause analysis, and working to make engineering change to resolve problems.
- Collaborating with others including Software Engineers, Application Developers, Network Technicians, Delivery Managers, and Program Officers. Engineering is a team sport; we achieve outcomes by working together.
- Presenting your work to peers in your immediate team and to engineers, scientists, and managers across the broader Systems Engineering community.
- Participate in standups and take on backlog tickets.
- We need Engineers with desire to learn and grow with modern infrastructure and a passion to automate everything.
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating environments . Industry-recognised certifications are added value.
- Experience designing, documenting and implementing processes that support high quality and repeatable technology outcomes.
- A solution-oriented mentality. Find, study and remediate issues using an appropriate combination of technology, people and process to create highly durable net-positive results.
- Operate fluently in an ITIL-based service delivery model.
- Communicate effectively, both written and spoken.
- Drive an automation mindset. Use endorsed technologies to reduce human effort, drive outcome consistency, and reduce cycle time.
- Additional domain experience in consumer finance, banking, or trading is always helpful. Experience delivering fast-paced, agile, cross-discipline projects is a hallmark of IT professionals in this sector so success in such environments will do you in good stead. Ultimately, however, we are looking to imbue an engineering culture in the Bank and will take people with many diverse points of view. We encourage you to apply regardless of your background.
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Programming Test
- Final Interview
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 29/01/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – will be notified.
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022