Couchbase Off Campus Fresher 2022
Couchbase invites application for off campus fresher drive for the role of Graduate Software Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Graduate Software Engineer
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Job Eligibility & Skills
- (0-2)- years of experience only.
- Should have completed Education: BE/ B-Tech / M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals . Should have 8 and above CGPA without which the profile will not be considered.
- Experience in working with languages like Go, Java, Python and You can hack in C, C++ as well
- You think distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi threaded programming and data structures are cool
- You’re a self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual.
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You’re a good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organisations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly.
Couchbase is named one of DTBA’s top 100 companies that matter in data. At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers end-to-end technical solutions for all our customers with high-performance, flexible and scalable modern databases that run across the data centers and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on. See our recent awards to learn what makes Couchbase such a great company to work at.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies