Couchbase invites applications for the off campus fresher hiring drive for the position on Graduate Software Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Hyderabad, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
About Company :
Couchbase has named one of the top 100 data companies to watch by DTBA believes that data is at the heart of the enterprise and that developers and architects should be able to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase provides end-to-end technical solutions for all of our customers by providing high-performance, flexible, and scalable modern databases that can run across data centres and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest corporations rely on Couchbase to power the core applications that run their businesses. See our recent awards to find out what makes Couchbase such a great place to work.
Position Name – Graduate Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Couchbase Off Campus Fresher Drive 2023
- (0-2)- years of experience only
- Only passing year of 2021/2022 are considered
- Should have completed Education: BE/ B-Tech / M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals. Should have 8 and above CGPA without which the profile will not be considered
- Experience in working with languages like Go, Java, Python and you can hack in C, C++ as well
- You think distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi-threaded programming and data structures are cool
- You’re a self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You’re a good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organisations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies