Cvent hiring drive 2023
Cvent invites candidate for hiring drive for the position of Associate Product Consultant-Fresher. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office A location of job is Gurugram, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Associate Product Consultant-Fresher
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Job eligibility & skills for Cvent hiring drive 2023
- Graduate/ Post-graduate with strong analytical and logical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
Over 4,700 people work for Cvent, a pioneer in meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology. Cvent is an market-leading provider of cloud-based technology with more than 21,000 clients worldwide, including 80% of the Fortune 100. Cvent’s software solutions have helped clients all over the world manage tens of thousands of meetings and events by optimising every step of the event management value chain.
- Profile Screening
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date to apply have (Already started)
- Joining date & other details will be shared via email.
How to Apply
Others Important Vacancies