Cvent invites applications for recruitment drive for the position on Onboarding Specialist under the department of Client Services. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Gurugram, India. You wll be responsible to Initiate a successful customer journey by understanding client goals and translating that knowledge into event and account setup. Conduct a re-onboarding when appropriate for existing clients. Conduct personalized web-based training for new Cvent users. Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting clients both on the phone and via email. Drive platform adoption and offer best practice tips through completion of the client’s onboarding experience
If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Onboarding Specialist
Salary CTC – 6.36 LPA (Glassdoor estimate)
Eligibility Criteria for Cvent Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone and in person
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Strong product knowledge of the Cvent Event Platform.
Cvent Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: CVT) is a Virginia-based publicly traded software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that specialises in meeting, event, and hospitality management technology. The company employs over 4,000 people. Cvent provides web-based event management software for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, such as online event registration, venue selection, event marketing and management, virtual and onsite, and attendee engagement. Cvent’s sourcing platforms are also used by hotels and venues to manage group and corporate travel business and attract group business.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies