Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022
Cyient (Estd: 1991, NSE: CYIENT) is a global engineering and technology solutions company. We engage with customers across their value chain helping to design, build, operate, and maintain the products and services that make them leaders and respected brands in their industries and markets. Customers draw on Cyient’s expertise in engineering, manufacturing, and digital technology to deliver and support their next-generation solutions that meet the highest standards of safety, reliability, and performance. Cyient’s industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022 is hiring Trainee Engineer for the location of Hyderabad India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
Position -Trainee Engineer
- Experience – Fresher
- Graduate –
- Job Type – Full Time
- Job ID – JR-022197
- Location – Hyderabad
- Website – https://www.cyient.com/
Job Responsibilities for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022
- Ability in articulating information security risks concept to the business and IT as per organization’s risk management framework.
- Provide consulting services on Information security controls gap analysis and implementation, risk assessment, data privacy, security incidents and assessment to business and stakeholders.
- Conduct ISMS periodic internal audits and help the business and enabling functions to achieve compliance, sustenance and continual improvement on ISO 27001:2013 standard requirements, organizational security policies and customer’s requirements.
- Develop training materials, education and training to employees to raise awareness on Information Security and related culture.
- Capability to communicate information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Support in defining, planning, designing and implementing an overall Information security management framework/process for the organization.
- Excellent communication skills to maintain effective relationships with service team leaders, functional and business groups at all levels.
- Analyze and determine risks to help clients to implement controls for risk mitigation.
- Review various risk factors including problems with the physical security, IT security, Human Resource security, Data privacy, Business continuity of various locations of the organization.
- Work with BU Account Managers and stakeholders on the response process to customer risk assessments, RFPs and contract reviews from Information security scope perspective.
- Assist in the investigation, resolution and tracking of information security incidents as needed.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT/Computer Science field
- Good knowledge on key Information security domains and controls (like Access Control, Operations Security, Physical Security, Human resource security etc.) from ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Knowledge of other industry-standard risk, governance and Information/Cyber security standard methodologies.
- ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor certification (Preferable) / ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT trends (Cloud computing) and associated security threats and risks.
- Should be a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, support and deliver on critical project deliverables and milestones.
- Passion for learning and excellent collaboration skills.
- Flexible to travel across locations/sites to drive Information security.
- Prescreening Assessment
- Virtual Interview
- On Site Interview
- Offer Letter
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 10/01/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – Will be notified
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022