Danfoss Hiring 2023 : Danfoss hiring for the role of Data Analyst. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Pune, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and apply from the given below link.
Danfoss is a Danish multinational corporation headquartered in Denmark that employs about 41,928 people worldwide. Engineer Mads Clausen founded Danfoss in 1933.
Position Name: Data Analyst
Salary: 10.00 LPA (Glassdoor estimate)
- Develop measures of Product data quality, maintain metrics, and publish to stakeholders
- Ability to analyse complex data quality and workflow to identify gaps
- Work closely with global source plants and product managers for product data update and improvement
- Use primary and secondary research methods to provide recommendations and actionable intelligence on growing and emerging markets
- Use secondary research methods to determine total addressable market and market share by competitor for applications, markets and product lines
- Collaborate with technical & system owners to discover and execute Continuous Improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of Product lifecycle Management
- Good exposure of working on Tools and applications like Enovia, PLM, ERP, SAP systems
- Comfortable to work with cross functional global teams
- Willingness to learn new skills as relevant to job function
- Support part conversion and obsoletion for global fluid conveyance manufacturing facilities
- Efficiently operates excel and other computer applications
Eligibility: Danfoss Hiring 2023
- University (Degree) Preferred: Any graduate can apply
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Self-starter; able to take initiative
- Able to organize large amounts of information into easily digestible templates and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to research and turn analysis into insight and action
- Ability to think strategically in relation to market intelligence
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Able to navigate in a matrix environment and able to communicate, collaborate and influence across the functions, hierarchy, and geography
- Knowledge of engineering standards like EN/SAE/ISO etc.
- Familiar with PLM and Engineering change management process and execution of changes thru PLM.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Motivated by learning new skills and able to work / or learn IT platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply: Danfoss Hiring 2023?
Apply to this role now: Click here