Deloitte invites applications for off campus drive for the position on Analyst Trainee . It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is PAN, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Analyst Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023
- The year of graduation should be 2023
- Aggregate 60% or equivalent CGPA of 6.5 and above
- No active backlogs
- Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.Tech/B.E.) Computer Science; Allied Computer Science streams; Information Technology; All Circuital streams (Electrical/ Electronics).
- Master of Technology/ Engineering (M.Tech/M.E.)/ 5 years integrated course: Computer Science; Allied Computer Science streams, Information Technology;
- Master Computer Application (MCA)
* Note: Should not have applied to any consulting profile at Deloitte US – India Offices in the last six months.
Deloitte is a company based in the United States. Deloitte has approximately 415,000 professionals worldwide who provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and legal services. In fiscal year 2021, the network earned a total of $50.2 billion in revenue. According to Forbes, Deloitte is the third-largest privately held company in the United States as of 2020. The company has sponsored a variety of activities and events, including the Summer Olympics in 2012.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies