DTCC IT Analyst 2023
DTCC invites application for latest off campus drive at their campus for the position IT Analyst as under the EDGE Program 2023 (The DTCC EDGE Program provides accelerated development opportunities for recent university graduates in Information Technology area Through a robust curriculum, immersion in the day-to-day business and interaction with DTCC’s leaders, the EDGE Program enables early-career employees to build leadership skills and broaden their knowledge of DTCC , Industry and software development.) Working style is work from office. The location of job is Chennai, India The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below.
Position Name – IT Analyst
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums and graduating no later than May 2023: Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, MIS or Business & Technology Management or any other equivalent specialization
- Candidates should have interest in and basic understanding of programming languages and various infrastructure platforms.
- Experience demonstrating
- strong interpersonal skills
- the use of collaboration skills to achieve shared goals
- strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively
- attention to detail, flexibility, inquisitiveness, and a passion for broad learning
- Self-starter able to independently organize their work and effectively communicate uncertainties
- Candidates should be willing to work from DTCC Chennai Office in a Hybrid work arrangement model
- Candidates must have minimum of a 60% upon graduation
- Candidate should be willing to attend an online written test and interview process and if selected have to undergo hands on training program for 12 months
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies