Ericsson invites applications for off campus hiring drive for the position on Management Trainee – People Business Partner. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The loaction of job is situated at Bangalore, Karnataka, India. You will be responsible for Strategic Partner, Organizational Development, Workforce Planning, Employee Engagement, Organizational Planning, Compensation and Benefits, Change Management, Employee Relations.
If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Management Trainee – People Business Partner
Eligibility criteria & skills for Ericsson hiring drive 2023
- The Ideal Candidate will have 0-3 Year experience in a Generalist HR Environment.
- MBA (HR) or a Postgraduate Degree (in HR)
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
One of the top companies that offers information and communication technology (ICT) to service providers is Ericsson. By developing game-changing technology and services that are simple to use, adopt, and scale, Ericsson enables the full benefit of connectivity and helps our clients succeed in a fully connected future.
How to Apply?
Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies