Exeter Hiring Drive 2023
Exeter invites application for hiring drive for the role of Business Analyst under the job department of Product Management. It is full time permanent job, Working style is work from the office with occasional WFH days. A location of job is Chennai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Business Analyst
Salary CTC – 9.37 LPA (Glassdoor estimate)
Job Eligibility & Skills for Exeter Hiring Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science or Management from a reputed institution
- Any internship experience is a plus.
- Experience : 0-1 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Ability to provide efficient, timely and reliable service to the customers.
- Ability to effectively present the information.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and manage time well on tight deadlines.
- Excellent microsoft office skills (Excel, power-point, word and outlook.)
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to follow processes and be diligent.
- Positive attitude and hunger to learn.
- Working experience in Figma and GitLab will be an added advantage.
We have partnered with prestigious publishing houses across the world for over 15 years and delivered world-class, publication-ready digital & print content by applying cutting-edge technology, streamlined processes, and extensive domain expertise. Through our flagship platform, we provide solutions that simplify publishing workflows from authoring to reviewing to distribution. Our peer review and production platforms are supported by various professional services such as copy editing, typesetting, and project & author management.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date of apply have (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies