EY Global Off Campus 2023 | Fresher
EY Global invites application for off campus hiring drive for the role of Associate Software Engineer under the category of Software. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Trivandrum, Kochi, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Associate Software Engineer
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Job Eligibility & Skills for EY Global Off Campus 2023
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/MCA/MSc or equivalent degree
- Should have secured 60% and above
- No active Backlogs
- Adaptive to team and fosters collaborative approach
- Innovative approach to the project, when required
- Shows passion and curiosity, desire to learn and can think digital
- Agile mindset and ability to multi-task.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies