EY Hiring Drive 2022
EY invites application for off campus hiring drive for the role of Associate Analyst. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Kochi, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Associate Analyst
Salary CTC – 7.78 LPA (Glassdoor estimate))
Job Eligibility & Skills for EY Hiring Drive 2022
- Graduate degree from a reputed institute, MBA will be an added advantage
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both verbal and written) skills in English
- Should possess good knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc
- An individual who can perform multi-tasking, needs to be dynamic and should be able to toggle between different processes
- Should be open to working in a fast-paced/flexible environment
- Should be able to work independently and should be self-motivated
- Should work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Candidates with exposure to handling international customers/client interaction would be preferred
- Continuous learner who is open to exploring new domains to support the program
- Smart worker with a flair of making process improvements.
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply
Others Important Vacancies