EY Off Campus Drive 2022
EY- Ernst & Young has released information for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Associate Analyst for location Kochi, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Position – Associate Analyst
|Company Name||EY- Ernst & Young|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Responsibilities for EY Off Campus Drive 2022
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Risk Management Consultants and assisting the client team.
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RM rules and policies.
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Risk Management team, and various functional areas within the firm.
- Formulates answers to client questions.
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools.
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm.
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm.
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
Qualification & Skills
- Graduate or PG.
- Good written and oral communication skill.
- Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems.
- Advance Excel knowledge, data visualization knowledge in added advantage.
- Good experience of handling large set of data.
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI etc. is an added advantage.
- No fees
- Application screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting Date of Apply – 16/05/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date –will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022