Finastra invites applicants for hiring drive for the position on Associate QA Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Kerala, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Finastra is a financial software firm based in London, England. Retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury capital markets are all served by the company’s product and solution portfolio. Finastra was formed in 2017 by the merger of Misys, a provider of financial operations software based in London, and D+H, a global payments and lending technology provider. Finastra was the world’s third-largest financial services company at the time of its formation.
Position Name – Associate QA Engineer
Eligibility & Skills for Finastra Hiring 2023
- 0 – 1 years’ experience in software testing or related field.
- Experience in the software or financial industry preferred.
- Experience with relational databases preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
- Ability to work with specialized software tools; effectively implement and evaluate new processes or plans.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for commercial software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
- Preferred knowledge of automated testing software tools with ability to design and develop automated testing programs.
- Preferred knowledge of the Agile software development methodology.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies