Finastra Recruitment Drive 2023: Finastra invites both fresher & experiened candidates for hiring drive for position on Associate Product Analyst. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Finastra is a financial software firm based in London, England. The company provides a spectrum of goods and solutions to the retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury capital sectors. Finastra was founded in 2017 by the merger of London-based Misys, a provider of financial operations software, and global payments and loans technology provider D+H.
Position Name: Associate Product Analyst
- Creates recommendations and feature definition to address market opportunities.
- Gathers information from stakeholders to document functional, system, and/or data requirements.
- Perform product system impact analysis to determine affected functional areas of the application.
- Collaborates with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for complex development of new or modifications to existing applications or systems. May review requirements developed by other staff and provide guidance to improve requirement quality as necessary.
- Collaborates with team members in the development of specifications to create unit and integrated test cases.
Eligibilty: Finastra Recruitment Drive 2023
- 0-1 years of business analysis or relevant experience.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills including the ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems of complex scope and complexity.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to mentor less experienced analysts.
- Advanced facilitation skills to conduct and facilitate focused requirements analysis discussions.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize and lead others in accomplishing project goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Advanced knowledge of defining system and functional requirements.
How to Apply ?
Apply to this role now: Click here
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Join Telegram