Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Software Engineer
Finastra has released information for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Graduate Test Engineer for the location at Pune India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone & redefine finance for good. We’re the orchestrator of open finance; building and delivering innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTechs, working with over 9,000 customers including 90 of the top 100 banks globally.
Position – Associate Software Engineer
|Graduates||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Job Responsibilities for Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution and resolving assigned issues
- Works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Receives technical guidance and direction from more senior level roles.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/B.Tech: Entry level Position
- Works on problems of defined scope
- Follows standard practice and procedures to solve problems; analyses situations or data; monitors systems
- Follows scripts to trouble shoot and diagnose problems
The selection process of Finastra includes the various rounds of interview.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Virtual Technical Round
- HR Interview Round
- Starting Date of Apply – 15/06/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Assessment Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022